Saturday 7 May 2011

Pe yang aku ase ..?? miss my Single days .

sejak kebelakangan nie seme nye serba tak kena .. aisshhh !
tensiOn !!
i try to calm myself but tak bole2 ag .. urmm
camne ekk ??
but , but , but im happy because my BFF  is here ... so aku tak la ase sunyi cangat pasnie ,
hehehe ..
i still can lei ketawe and story mOrry .. hehe
so now back to my story ..
nowdays , i miss my Single day ..
now i really wish i can go back to that time again ..
urmmm .
best giler .. ok2 , i admit it  sometime i feel lonely even i've my friends with me
but that feeling just datang sementare je .. i can overcOme that perasaan tue dengan cepatnye .. ^^
for those people that single , you guys mesti tau akan perasaan nie kan ??kan?? hehe
you can do anythings without thinking abOut others ..
you can talk ,
you can texting ,
you can go out and do anythings with your friends and guys that you likes .. hehe
im just be happy :)
while i was single , there's a lot of things i was thought .. camne kalO aku kapel ekk ? pe yg akan terjadi ekk?
i used to be hurt badly , can it happen once again to ME ??urmm .. i was so scared if my heart will hurt again .
i dun care about others what most i care is my HEART ,, its okay kalO owg cakap ak nie selfish ,, its my body, my soul , my heart anf my FEEL ,, lantak la ...
BUT ..
who loves me ?urmm ..
still looking the one who will love me and never ever hurt me again ..
can i get one ...
still afraid if i made a wrong  chOice ..
:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...